Monday, May 4, 2015

x2 Step 124 – Journal Step 123 - I will not pity myself today.



Today: Step 124 - Today I will not pretend I am happy. (MP3)

Greetings All –


“I will not pity myself today.” Step 123

6:55 a.m. December 20, 2000 – Free write

This is the first day of the rest of my life of contribution. I have two full weeks in which to produce and organize the foundation for my work. Being unburdened of being Executive Director was a shock, but it now gives me the space to be the planner which I have always been, and develop further the Regional Intelligence foundation.

There is much I can do. There is much to learn. I look for my partners. I continue my practice. I seek to publish and be a point of contribution. My life needs to get leaner, simpler. The relationship with Cindy needs peace and understanding. I need the energy to sustain my work. I've achieved my goal as a writer, that is, to find the book that hasn't been written – Regional Intelligence.

This is an earthly task. I have my study, my little room to squeeze out the work. It is such a challenge and I've lost energy to the conflicts of the past three years.

Can it be made a game? SimCity – SimRegion? Can it be visualized? Of course – with the resources.

Yesterday – as we're packing things away for the desk changes – I was careful to make sure the U.S.G.S. quad books with base maps and the historic house data – were in a safe place. I felt like keeper of DNA – taking time to guard treasures.

Unity based on diversity. One earth – the message of the Allies says aliens will attempt to infiltrate religions – use fundamental principles to promote uniformity, which serves them for control, which is their primary objective

States should support the networking of localities in regions and provide the data sets that allow them to see their commonality

Step 123 – I will not pity myself today.

No being who is pitiful can enter into silence
1. Silence is the experience of profound relationships.
2. Stillness is the acceptance of profound love.

Be still and know that I am God.  [Psalm 46:10]

Earth – Planet reservation.
Outclassed in space.

10:24 a.m. Home alone. Spent an hour on the computer. There are many things I wish to do. I need financial resources for my work – in order that it pay my way so I have time.

10:40 a.m. Reading Atlantic Monthly – not bad.

11:41 a.m. Regions can be arbitrary. They work when they become the basis for community. In so doing they become local and owned.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment