Monday, May 11, 2015

x2 Step 131 – Journal Step 130 - Relationships will come to me when I am prepared.


Today: Step 131 - Today I will seek the experience of true purpose in life. (MP3)

Today I will seek the experience of true purpose in life. Step 131

SEEK THE EXPERIENCE OF TRUE PURPOSE. This provides the foundation for all meaningful relationships. Do not seek relationships outside of this context, for they will lack foundation and, though perhaps very alluring, will prove to be very difficult for you. Whether you are seeking marriage, great friendship or someone to help you in your work, remember that Knowledge will draw to you all individuals as you truly need them.

THEREFORE, TODAY CONCENTRATE ON PURPOSE and not on relationship. The greater your experience of purpose, the greater your comprehension of relationship. Though you will see that people come together for enjoyment and stimulation, there is a far greater component in their meeting. Few people recognize this, but it is given you to recognize this through practice and experience. You can be certain that if you are not trying to fit people into your own idea of purpose, you will be opening yourself to the genuine experience of purpose itself. As you begin to observe yourself objectively, you will begin to see the manifestations of your own will in contrast to Knowledge, and this will be very essential for your learning.

TODAY REMIND YOURSELF UPON THE HOUR of your intent to realize your purpose. Let today be a step in that direction—a step that will save you years and years of time, a step that will advance you forever towards your goal of Knowledge, for Knowledge is drawing you. In your two deeper practice periods, allow Knowledge to draw you. Feel the greater attraction within you, which you will naturally feel if you are not preoccupied with little things.

PRACTICE 131: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Picture: Shouldn’t the picture for this Step be of beautiful clouds, a bright sunrise or at least something more uplifting than a nondescript person walking up a steep hill in a generic city? For most of the people in the unglamorous world, contemplating “true purpose” may occur in such mundane surroundings with themselves appearing equally mundane.



9 a.m. Wednesday, December 27, 2000

The next stage of my life. R.I. promotion. How shall I make a living? How can I consult w/o clients; sell w/o product? I must do this before I die – so I'll need a long, careful life. I don't need a lot of people to do the research – but it needs to be done so people will read.

---

12:15 p.m. Working to Practice #1.

What is humanity doing collectively to unify and resist alien mind control? I went to the web for "alien abduction" and "alien contact." There are views of the evil of aliens and good, they will save us. GC was not present as far as I could find. The notion of alien contact as "demons" and in with Satan – is supported with biblical quotes. I see this…do not understand the forces, but feel supported and protected by my relationship with God/Jesus. "Christ" in my last name and the biblical names of "Thomas" and "Joseph" always made me self-conscious. I'm hidden to a degree, but certainly I'm not therefore wise, though it is my goal. I thought I might send my S2K invitation to UFO websites, but after searching and viewing, I didn't hold that idea.

What happens @ death? One crosses over – and may return again to manifestation. Why?

The earth taunt: "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

I seek other riches and I'm indolent – a lazy soul who doesn't like physical work, though coffee, chocolate and sex are fun.

1:10 p.m. Still no practice. I went to get a new ink cartridge and decided to search for newspaper markets – looking for a map of geography covered. The only lists were alpha by state. England did have a regional organization as did Canada by province. In the process I found the US newspaper's project done by libraries – founded and added more blink sites. It even looks like some have been accessed. There is much more out there to find. My work is to support communication.

> The strategic development and use of regions.

10:02 p.m. Re-did my plan/goals – focused on the four pillars – it has been simplified.

Working to connect the dots. Though the year 2000 is relatively early for the internet, there was a fair amount of material that came up in searches.

The redoing of my plan/goals relates the the personal planning process I developed in the 1980’s for myself. In the early 1990’s I taught it for a while. Today it would be considered life coaching, but I had no desire to help people through the emotional problems that arose in their lives, once they took an objective look.

It is available here on Google Drive in the folder Plan-Do workbook and Creativity Journal. Doing the exercises takes thought and time, but once completed and put on a PC, it is easy to maintain and update. I’ve had it in place since 1988. The Steps work can lead to many thoughts about what one may or may not do. Putting them in to writing and then using the four pillars process to test the ideas over time, has been helpful to me. We do want quick results, instant karma, but that is not the promise here. Work is rewarded, but we need to figure out what that means in our individual lives. That does take time. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment